With the resources and help you need if you need assistance you can also call our constituency office and we’ll do our best to connect you.
For up-to-date informative data on COVID-19 please go to
Other Government Aids
Help for individuals
Employment Insurance (EI) Program
Short-term changes were made towards the Employment Insurance (EI) system to higher help Canadians searching for work.
At the time of September 27, you might be qualified to receive EI in the event that you:
- Had been used by at the very least 120 insurable hours in the last 52 days
- Gotten the CERB, the 52 period to accumulate insured hours will be extended week
- Stopped working through no fault of your personal
- Haven’t stop your task voluntarily
- Are prepared, ready and effective at working every day (Ewe regular advantages)
- Are temporarily struggling to work yourself(EI maternity, parental, sickness, compassionate care, and family caregiver benefits while you care for someone else or)
You will receive a minimum taxable benefit at a rate of $500 per week, or $300 per week for extended parental advantages if you’re qualified to receive EI benefits.
Canada Healing Benefit (CRB)
The CRB provides $500 per for up to 26 weeks for workers who have stopped working or had their income reduced by at least 50% due to COVID-19, and who are not eligible for Employment Insurance (EI) week. Read more